Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- School Jokes
- Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
- April 1st: April Fool’s Day Jokes for Kids: Do you know all about April 1st?… Yes, I’m fooly aware of it!
- April 10th National Siblings Day: Siblings Jokes for Kids Big brother: That planet up there is Mars. Little sister: Then that other one must be Pa’s. (Astronomy Jokes for Kids)
- Earth Day Jokes for Kids: How do trees get on the internet?… They log in. (Arbor Day Jokes)
- Easter Jokes: Funny Easter Jokes for Kids: What do Easter Bunny helpers get for making a basket?… Two points, just like anyone else. (Top Basketball Jokes)
- Easter Jokes for Kids
- December Jokes for Kids: What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?… Frostbite! (Top Winter Jokes)
- New Year’s Eve Jokes for Kids: What does the Easter Bunny say on New Year’s Eve?…. Hoppy New Year! (Top Easter Jokes) (Top Easter Jokes)
January 11th: National Milk Day:
January 15th: National Hat Day: What did the hat say to the tie?… “You hang around here…I’ll go on a head.”
January 18th: Winnie the Pooh Jokes: Winnie the Pooh Jokes for Kids: What’s Winnie’s favorite bird?… Christopher Robin. (Bird Jokes for Kids)
January 24th National Peanut Butter Day: Did you hear the joke about the peanut butter?… I’m nut telling you. You might spread it!
February 2nd: Groundhog Day Jokes: Groundhog Day Jokes for Kids
Super Bowl Jokes: Super Bowl Jokes for Kids: What’s the difference between a quarterback and a baby?… One takes the snap, the other takes a nap.
February 14th: Valentine’s Day Jokes for Kids: Why is Valentine’s Day the best day for a celebration?… Because you can really party hearty!
February 29th: Leap Year Jokes: Leap Year Jokes for Kids: What do athletes wear on Leap Day?… Jumpsuits.
- Algebra Jokes for Kids: What do you call male friends who love math? alge “bros”
- Animal Jokes: Animal Jokes for Kids
- Astronomy Jokes for Kids: Why does a moon rock taste better than an Earth rock?… It’s a little meteor! (Top Geography Jokes)
- Bee Jokes for Kids: What’s more amazing than a talking dog?… A Spelling Bee. (Dog Jokes for Kids & 26 Kindergarten Lessons ABC)
- Bird Jokes for Kids: What kind of math do Snowy Owls like?… Owlgebra! (101 Pi Day Jokes & Algebra Jokes)
- Birthday Jokes for Kids: What did one candle say to the other?… “Don’t birthdays burn you up?”
- Book Jokes for Kids: My father gave me a really cheap dictionary for my birthday… I couldn’t find the words to thank him.
- Candy Jokes for Kids: What did the M&M go to college?… Because he wanted to be a Smarty. (Top College Jokes)
- Crayon Jokes: Top Crayon Jokes for Kids: What do you call a lost crayon?… Strayola.
- Dentist Jokes for Kids: Why did the Oreo go to the dentist?… Because it lost its filling! (Candy Jokes)
- Dog Jokes for Kids: What do you call a frozen dog?… A pupsicle (Top Summer Jokes & Popsicle Jokes)
- Ice Cream Jokes: Ice Cream Jokes For Kids: What do you get from an Alaskan cow?… Ice Cream (Top Geography Jokes Top State Jokes)
- Pencil Jokes: Pencil Jokes for Kids: If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why isn’t it #1?
- Siblings Jokes for Kids Big brother: That planet up there is Mars. Little sister: Then that other one must be Pa’s. (Astronomy Jokes for Kids)
- Spaghetti Jokes for Kids: