Top 3 Joke Pages
Prom Jokes: What did the swordfish say to the marlin on prom night?… Looking sharp!
May 5th Kentucky Derby Jokes: How does a Kentucky Derby horse greet another horse?…With Southern Horspitality!
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?… Pilgrims! (Top Social Studies Jokes)
- Can February March? … No, but April May! (Jokes for Each Month)
- What month always asks questions and permission?… May!
May 4th: May the 4th Be With You: Star Wars Jokes for Kids
- Why did the angry Jedi cross the road?… To get to the Dark Side.
- When did Anakin’s Jedi masters know he was leaning towards the dark side?… In the Sith Grade. (180 School Jokes)
- What do you call a pirate droid?… Argh2-D2 (Teach Like a Pirate is a great book for teachers! & Top Pirate Jokes)
- How do Ewoks communicate over long distances?… With Ewokie Talkies
- Where does Princess Leia go shopping for clothing and such?… At the Darth Maul, of course. (Black Friday Jokes)
- What do you call cheese that is not yours?… NA Cho cheese (180 School Jokes)
- What is the favorite Mexican food of snowman?… Brrrr- itos.
- Why can’t you trust burritos to keep a secret?… They tend to spill the beans.
- What does a depressed tortilla say?… I don’t wanna taco ’bout it.
- Have you heard the joke about the tortilla?… It was corny.
- What did the mother rope say to her child?…“Don’t be knotty.”
- What did the digital clock say to its mother?… “Look, Ma! No hands!”
- What did the mother broom say to the baby broom?… It’s time to go to sweep!
- Mom, what is it like to have the best child in the world?… I don’t know, go ask your grandparents. (Grandparent Jokes)
- Larry’s mother had four children. Three were named North, South and West. What was her other child’s name? … Larry. (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- Where did the General put his armies?… In his sleevies. (get it his sleeves)?
- What kind of tea did the American colonists thirst for?… Liberty!
- What was General Washington’s favorite tree?…The infan-tree! (Top 40 4th of July Jokes)
- Teacher “More than 200 years ago, our forefathers defeated the British in the Revolutionary War.”… Student “ Wow! They must have been pretty strong, four men defeating a whole army!” (Top 40 4th of July Jokes)
- Why didn’t the Confederate soldier want to go to the baseball game?… He heard the Yankees were playing. ? (Baseball Jokes for Kids)
Graduation Jokes: It was graduation day and Mom was trying to take a picture of their son in a cap and gown, posed with his father. “Let’s try to make this look natural “she said. “Junior, put your arm around your dad’s shoulder.” The father answered, “If you want it to look natural, why not have him put his hand in my pocket?”