Other interesting posts:
- Dr. Seuss Trivia: Questions & Answers
- 180 School Jokes
- Top Pi Day Websites
- Pi Day Jokes
- Pi Day Lessons
- March Jokes
- When was the 1st Pi Day?… 1988.
- When is Pi Day?… March 14th.
- Why is Pi Day March 14th?… Because the numerical date (3.14) represents the first three digits of pi.
- When did Pi Day become an official holiday?… 2007.
- What famous scientist birthday is Pi Day?… Albert Einstein. (Albert Einstein Quotes)
- When is Pi Day in Europe?… 22/7 July 22. It represents the fraction of Pi.
- Pi is the number of times a circle’s diameter will fit around its circumference
- There is no zero in the first 31 digits of Pi
- Pi has 6.4 billion known digits – it would take a person approximately 133 years to recite all of them without stopping