My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
- 180 School Jokes Start Your Day with a Smile (2017: Top 10 Page)
- Pi Day Jokes: 101 Pi Day Jokes for Math Teachers (2017: Top 10 Page)
- Top Baseball Jokes: Baseball Jokes for Kids (2017: Top 10 Page)
- Basketball Jokes: Top Basketball Jokes (2017: Top 10 Page)
email mark at mytowntutors dot com if interested!
2016 views 68,000 views
Current views: 68,789 (Up 70% from last year)
Top 10 December Pages (views so far)
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile! #1 page for 2016. (Great Traffic all year long!) What do you find in an empty nose?…fingerprints! (Top Elementary School Jokes)
- Christmas Trivia Answers: In Frosty the Snowman, who brought Frosty back to life?… Santa Claus
- Making a Career Out of Court Reporting
- Star Wars / Clone Wars: 101 Star Wars Quotes (101 Star Wars Jokes) Ambush: “Great leaders inspire greatness in others.”
- 101 Christmas Jokes: Why did the gingerbread man go to the doctors?…He was feeling crummy. (Cookie Jokes)
- Basketball Jokes for Kids: What kind of stories are told by basketball players?…. Tall Tales.
- Revolutionary War Jokes: What dance was very popular in 1776?… Indepen-dance!
- Coaching Youth Basketball: 1st Grade Basketball 1-hour practice schedule(Youth Basketball 101)
- Coaching Youth Basketball: Youth Basketball Substitution Rotations (Youth Basketball 101)
- Winter Jokes: Why did the gingerbread man go to the doctors?… He was feeling crummy.
- Teaching Psychology: Psychology Lessons & Ideas (Top Psychology Jokes)
- Fall Jokes for Kids Why did Humpty Dumpty have a great fall?… To make up for his miserable summer. (GREAT SEO Advertising Opportunity)
- November Jokes & November School Jokes for Kids:What month should you never ask to the Prom?… “NO” vember (Clean Prom Jokes)
- Electoral College by State: Highest to Lowest