My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
email mark at mytowntutors dot com if interested!
- What did on flag say to the other flag?… Nothing. It waved!
- How is a flag like Santa Claus?… They both hang out at the pole! (Christmas Jokes for Kids & Christmas Trivia)
- Teacher: “How did the Founding Fathers decide on our country’s flag?” Student: “I guess they took a flag poll!”
- Best War of 1812 Book Never Written:… “The Star- Spangled Banner” by Jose Kanusee.
- A Great American Book Never Written: “The Parts of the National Anthem” by Homer D. Brave.
- Teacher: Johnny, what are the last words of “The Star-Spangled Banner”?… Student: “Play ball”? (Baseball Jokes for Kids)
- Who do you say to a flag on his birthday?… Flappy Birthday (Birthday Jokes)
- What’s red, white and blue?… Our flag, of course. And a sad candy cane!
- Teacher: “Jenny, what do you know that has stars and stripes?” Jenny: “A movie about a zebra!”
- What did the patriotic dog do on Flag Day?… He flagged his tail!
- What’s red, white, blue and yellow?… The Star-spangled Banana!
- What would you get if you crossed a famous march tune with a monster and his friends?… “Stars and Twerps Forever”!
- What would you get if you crossed the Stars and Stripes with a cookie?… A Flag Newton!
- What’s the difference between June 14 and a day when a monster cooks?… One’s a flag day and the other’s a gag day!