My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
email mark at mytowntutors dot com if interested!
- Why didn’t the Confederate soldier want to go to the baseball game?… He heard the Yankees were playing. (Top Baseball Jokes)
- The tourist: ”Can you tell me why so many famous Civil War battles were fought on National Park Sites?” Be a “Teacher Ranger” at Gettysburg National Military Park
- What did one Union flag say to the other flag?… Nothing. It waved! (Flag Day Jokes for Kids)
- What did one Confederate flag say to the other flag?… Nothing. It waved! (Flag Day Jokes for Kids)
- What kind of dive are infantry men best at?… Cannon-ball (101 Sports Jokes)
- What did the Confederate flag say to the Union flag?… Nothing. It waved! (Flag Day Jokes for Kids)
- Knock, knock! Who’s there?… Abe Lincoln… Abe Lincoln who?… Aww, come on! Don’t you know who Abe Lincoln is? (Presidents Day Jokes &(School Knock-Knock Jokes)
- Who rode a dog and was a confederate general during the American Civil War?… Robert E Flea! (Animal Jokes for Kids)
- Where did the General Lee put his armies?… In his sleeveis. (get it his sleeves)?
- Where did the General Grant put his armies?… In his sleeveis. (get it his sleeves)?
- How did the Union win the war?… They Never took a victory for Grant-ed.
- Teacher: Abraham Lincoln had to walk 8 miles to so school. Student: He should have gotten up earlier and taken the bus like everyone else. (Top School Jokes)
- LETTER HOME… A young soldier left home to join the army. He told his girl friend that he would write every day. After about six months, he received a letter from his girlfriend that she was marrying someone else. He wrote home to his family to find out who she married. The family wrote back and told him. It was the …. mailman.