My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! Our 50 day challenge is designed to connect with teachers who tutor in all 50 states.
email mark at mytowntutors dot com if interested!
Check out our list of 50 Great Quotes for Moms!
- What did the mother rope say to her child?…“Don’t be knotty.”
- What did the digital clock say to its mother?… “Look, Ma! No hands!”
- What did the mother broom say to the baby broom?… It’s time to go to sweep!
- Mom, what is it like to have the best child in the world?… I don’t know, go ask your grandparents. (Grandparent Jokes)
- Larry’s mother had four children. Three were named North, South and West. What was her other child’s name? … Larry. (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- A police recruit was asked during the exam, ‘What would you do if you had to arrest your own mother?’ He answered, ‘Call for backup.’ (Police Jokes for Kids)
- What did the mother bullet say to the daddy bullet?… “We’re gonna have a BB!”
- Son: Why is a computer so smart?… Mom: It listens to its motherboard.
- Sunday school teacher: Tell me, do you say prayers before eating?… Student: No, ma’am, I don’t have to. My mom’s a good cook.
- Dad: Why did you chop the joke book in half? Son: Mom said to cut the comedy.
- Mom, why did the chicken cross the road?… I don’t know, go ask your dad! (Top Animal Jokes)
- Why do mother kangaroos hate rainy days?… Because their kids have to play inside! (Top Animal Jokes)
- Mother to son: I’m warning you. If you fall out of that tree and break both your legs, don’t come running to me! (Biology Jokes for Kids)
- How come the mother needle got mad at the baby needle?… It was way past its threadtime!
- Mother to daughter advice: Cook a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
But teach a man to fish and you get rid of him for the whole weekend.
- Son: I think my mom’s getting serious about straightening up my room once and for all. Dad: How do you know? Son: She’s learning to drive a bulldozer.
- Baby snake: Mommy, are we poisonous? Mother snake: Yes, son.Why? Baby snake: I just bit my tongue! (Top Animal Jokes)
- Son: Dad, do you know the difference between a pack of cookies and a pack of elephants? Dad: No. Son: Then it’s a good thing Mom does the grocery shopping!