My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
- Start Your Day with a Smile: 180 School Jokes
- Jokes for Special Days of the Year
- Sports Joke of the Day
- 365 Family-Friendly Jokes
- Top 10 Sports Jokes
- Why did the college football player go to the bank?… to get his quarter back.
- What’s the difference between a quarterback and a baby?… One takes the snap, the other takes a nap.
- What football play should you be suspicious of?… The quarterback sneak.
- What did the football say to the punter?… “I get a kick out of you.”
- How is losing money in a payphone like a football game?… If you don’t get the quarter back, you hit the receiver!
- Why do coaches like punters?… Because punters always put their best foot forward.
- What do you call a lineman’s kids?… Chips off the old blocker. (Top Father’s Day Jokes)
- Did you here about the football player who asked his coach to flood the field so he could go in as a sub?
- Where do hungry football players play?… In the Supper Bowl.
- What kind of ends do you find in libraries?… Book ends.
- Which player is the easiest target to hit with the football?… The wide receiver.
- Who are the happiest people at the football game?… The cheerleaders. (Cheerleading Jokes)
- Why are college football stadiums always cool?… “Because they’re full of fans.”
- Why was the skeleton always left out of the football game ?… Because he had no body to go with. (Top Halloween Jokes)
- What did the mummy football coach say at the end of practice?… “Let’s wrap this up!” (Top Halloween Jokes)
- What would you get if you crossed a football player and the Invisible Man?… Football like no one has ever seen. (Top Halloween Jokes)
- Why was Cinderella such a bad at football?… Her coach was a pumpkin. (Top Halloween Jokes)
- Where do athletes go to get a new uniform?… New Jersey (Top Geography Jokes & Top 500 Jokes for U.S. States)
- What does a bad football team and possums have in common?… Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!
- What did the football coach say to the broken vending machine?… “Give me my quarterback!”
- Why did the poor quarterback have his receivers cross at midfield?… Because he was trying to make ends meet.
- When is a football player like a judge?… When he sits on the bench.
- Did you hear about the college football who wore two jackets when he painted the house?… The instructions on the can said: “Put on two coats.”
- Why is someone who borrows money but does not pay it all back like a football player?… Because sometimes he gives you a quarter back and sometimes a half back.
- What’s the difference between the poor, inconsistent football team and a dollar bill?… You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.
- What do biology majors wear on their heads when playing football?… Helminth. (Top Biology Jokes)
- Where do quarterbacks go when they get old?… Out to pass-ture.
- Did you hear that some college football teams don’t have a website?…They can’t string three “Ws” together.