My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! Our 50 day challenge is designed to connect with teachers who tutor in all 50 states.
email mark at mytowntutors dot com if interested!
- What do you call cheese that is not yours?… NA Cho cheese (180 School Jokes)
- What is the favorite Mexican food of snowman?… Brrrr- itos.
- Why can’t you trust burritos to keep a secret?… They tend to spill the beans.
- What does a depressed tortilla say?… I don’t wanna taco ’bout it.
- Have you heard the joke about the tortilla?… It was corny.
- What is Thor’s favorite food?… Thor-tillas (Super Hero Jokes)
- Did you see this week’s forecast?… Yep, cold today, hot tamale.
- How do tacos say grace?… Lettuce pray.
- Where are the best burritos served?… In the gulp of Mexico. (World Geography Jokes)
- What do you call a tortilla chip that works out?… A macho nacho.
- What do penguins like to eat?… Brrrrrrrrritos.
- When do they smother a burrito in cheese?… In best queso scenario.
- What do call a cat in a blanket?… A purrrrito.
- Why did the man climb onto the roof of Mexican restaurant?… Because the manager said the burrito is on the house.
- What is the favorite food of the North Pole?… Brrrr- itos. (Winter Jokes)
- Why did the burrito blush?… Because it saw the salad dressing!
- What does a nosy pepper do?… Gets jalapeño business.
- What Tex-Mex food is good at math?… Inch-iladas. (Pi Day Jokes)
- What do you call a cynical cow?… Sour cream.
- What do you call a dangerous burrito?… Gangster wrap.
- What do you get if you eat onions on your beans?… Tear gas.
- “After all these years, it’s still embarrassing for me to play on the American golf tour. Like the time I asked my caddie for a sand wedge and he came back ten minutes later with a ham and rye.” – Professional golfer Chi Chi Rodriguez (Top Golf Jokes)
- Did you hear about the Mexican train killer?… He had locomotives.
- Did you hear about the Mexican who threw his wife over a cliff?… When the police officer asked him why he’d done it he said, ‘Tequila! Tequila!’
- What kind of cans are there in Mexico?… Mexicans.