My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
- “I married an Irish Football player on St. Patrick’s Day.” ….”Oh, really?” …. “No, O’Reilly!”
- Why can’t you borrow money from a gymnast or leprechaun? …. Because they’re always a little short. (Top Gymnastics Jokes)
- Why don’t you iron 4-Leaf clovers before a game? …. Because you don’t want to press your luck.
- How is an all-American athlete like a 4-leaf clover?…. Because they are hard to find and lucky to have.
- How can you tell if an Irish Rugby player is having a good time? …. He’s Dublin over with laughter! (Top Rugby Jokes)
- Are people jealous of the Irish athletes?… Sure, they’re green with envy!
- Do leprechauns and gymnasts make good secretaries? …. Sure, they’re great at shorthand! (Top Gymnastics Jokes)
- What do leprechauns and gymnasts love to barbecue? …. Short ribs!
- What does it mean when you find a horseshoe? …. Some poor horse is going barefoot!
- Did you hear about the Irishman who was tap dancing?… He broke his ankle when he fell into the sink.
- What would you get if you crossed Quasimodo with an Irish football player?…. The Halfback of Notre Dame!