My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
- 180 School Jokes Start Your Day with a Smile (2017: Top 10 Page)
- Pi Day Jokes: 101 Pi Day Jokes for Math Teachers (2017: Top 10 Page)
- Top Baseball Jokes: Baseball Jokes for Kids (2017: Top 10 Page)
- Basketball Jokes: Top Basketball Jokes (2017: Top 10 Page)
- Top 25 A.A. Milne Quotes: Winnie the Pooh Quotes
- Jimmy V Quotes: Top 25 Jim Valvano Quotes
Jokes for Special Days of the Year
- April Fool’s Day Jokes: Do you know all about April 1st?… Yes, I’m fooly aware of it! #AprilFoolsDay
- Opening Day Jokes: What did the baseball glove say to the ball?…”Catch ya later!” #OpeningDay
- Basketball Jokes for Kids: Why did the basketball player go to jail?… Because he shot the ball! #FinalFour#NationalChampionship
- Why is 6 afraid of 7?… Because 7 8 (ate) 9. (Elementary Math Jokes)
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?… Pilgrims! (Top Social Studies Jokes & Spring Jokes for Kids)
- What bow can’t be tied?… A rainbow
- What flowers grow on faces?… Tulips (Two-lips)! (Top Biology Jokes)
- What goes up when the rain comes down?… An umbrella!
- What season is it when you are on a trampoline?… Spring-time! (Top Gymnastics Jokes)
- Why is the letter A like a spring flower?… A bee (B) comes after it!
- What falls but never gets hurt?… The rain! (Doctor Jokes)
- Full Moon Jokes for Kids: Why wasn’t the moon hungry?… Because it was full! #fullmoon #PinkMoon (Astronomy Jokes)
- What’s a tornado’s favorite game?… Twister!
- “I have an obsession with wind farms.” “Really?” “Yes. I’m a huge fan.”
- How can you tell the ocean is friendly?… It waves. (Ocean Jokes for Kids)
- Earth Day Jokes for Kids: How do trees get on the internet?… They log in.
- World Penguin Day Jokes: What’s a penguin’s favorite relative?… Aunt Arctica! http://bit.ly/2q3Rq8p #WorldPenguinDay #sschat #Geography
- Arbor Day Jokes for Kids
- What do you call cheese that is not yours?… NA Cho cheese (180 School Jokes)
- When did Anakin’s Jedi masters know he was leaning towards the dark side?… In the Sith Grade. (180 School Jokes)
- Stars Wars Jokes for Kids: Why did the angry Jedi cross the road?… To get to the Dark Side.
- What do you call a pirate droid?… Argh2-D2 (Teach Like a Pirate is a great book for teachers! & Top Pirate Jokes)
- Cinco de Mayo Jokes for Kids: What is the favorite Mexican food of snowman?… Brrrr- itos.
June Jokes for Kids
- What did the summer say to the spring?… Help! I’m going to fall. (Top Summer Jokes & Top Fall Jokes)
- Dr. Seuss Jokes: Why doesn’t the Grinch like knock knock jokes?… Because there’s always Whos there! (Top Christmas Jokes)
- National Pancake Day Jokes: Did you hear about the angry pancake?… He just flipped.
- National Cereal Day Jokes: Did you hear about Tony The Tiger’s murder?… Police suspect a cereal killer.
- National Meatball Day: Where did the spaghetti go to dance?… The meat ball!
- National Napping Day: Did you hear about the kidnapping?…. He’s still sleeping!
- Pi Day Jokes: What is a math teacher’s favorite dessert?… Pi!
- St. Patrick’s Day Jokes: Why can’t you borrow money from a leprechaun? …. Because they’re always a little short.
- 1st Day of Spring: If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?… Pilgrims! (Top Social Studies Jokes)
- National Pencil Day: If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why isn’t it #1? (180 School Jokes)
- Doctors Day: Why did the gingerbread man go to the doctors?… He was feeling crummy. (Christmas Jokes & Christmas Trivia)
- National Crayon Day: What do you call a lost crayon?… Strayola.