My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
March 9th is National Meatball Day! Have a laugh with your pasta!
- Start Your Day with a Smile: 180 School Jokes
- Jokes for Special Days of the Year
- Sports Joke of the Day
- 365 Family-Friendly Jokes
- Top 10 Sports Jokes
- What did Romans use to cut a string?… Caesars!
- Why was Shakespeare denied a drink at a pub?… He was bard!
- Why did Julius Caesar by crayons?… He wanted to Mark Anthony!
- Which famous Roman suffered from hay fever?… Julius Sneezer.
- Who refereed a tennis match between Julius Caesar and Mark Anthony?… The Roman Umpire!
- Can February, March? … No, but April, May!
- Why is everyone so tired on April 1?… Because they’ve just finished a long, 31 day March! (Top Spring Jokes)