My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
Top Reasons to Sponsor a Page! If you are interested in placing a banner advertisement with a ling to your website, email mark at mytowntutors dot com. (Prices start at $1.00 per day)
- What did the wave say to the surfer?… Have a swell time! (World Oceans Day Jokes)
- How do surfers clean themselves?… They wash up on shore! (World Oceans Day Jokes)
- What detergent do surfers use to wash their wet suit?… Tide!
- How do people surfing say “HI” to each other?.. They Wave! (World Oceans Day Jokes)
- Why did the surfer cross the beach?… To get to the other tide. (World Oceans Day Jokes)
- Why are surfer’s generally more cheerful and relaxed then most others?… They are the only grownups who get to pee in their cloths on a regular basis.
- What do you call a surfer who just broke up with his girlfriend?… Homeless
- What did one surfer say to the other?… DUDE!
- How do you get a surfer to school on time?… Tell him the waves are bad! (180 School Jokes)
- What’s a surfers favorite piece of clothing?… Tube socks.
- What’s the difference between a surfer and a large pizza?… A large pizza can feed a family of five. (Pizza Jokes)
- Why didn’t the surfer ride the glassy waves?… Because he heard they were breaking! (World Oceans Day Jokes)
- Give a man a surfboard, and you’ve distracted him for a day. Teach a man to surf, and you can’t get him to work.
- Golf: For people who don’t know how to surf. (Top Golf Jokes)
- Surfing is one of the few sports where you can pee whenever you want. That’s why they call them wetsuits.