My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
- Why wasn’t the moon hungry?… Because it was full! (Astronomy Jokes)
- Why couldn’t the astronaut book a room on the moon?… Because it was full! (Astronomy Jokes)
- How does the man in the moon cut his hair?… Eclipse it. (Astronomy Jokes)
Did you hear about the great new restaurant on the moon?… The food is excellent, but there’s no atmosphere.
- What was the name of the first satellite to orbit the Earth?… The moon. (Astronomy Jokes)
- What holds the moon up?… Moonbeams.
What do you call a moon out of orbit?… A Lunatic! (Top Psychology Jokes)
- How do you know when the moon is going broke?… When it’s down to its last quarter.
- What do you get when you take green cheese and divide its circumference by its diameter? Moon pi. (Top Math Jokes & 101 Pi Day Jokes)
- What does Michael Jackson have in common with the NASA?… It’s been decades since their first moon walk.
- “Why does the Moon orbit the Earth?”… “To get to the other side?” (Top Geography Jokes)
- Why does a moon rock taste better than an Earth rock?… It’s a little meteor! (Top Geography Jokes)
- How many aerospace engineers does it take to change a light bulb on the moon?… None. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist, you know.
- How does one astronaut on the moon tell another astronaut that he is sorry?… He Apollo-gises.
Why did the cow jump over the moon?… Because the farmer had cold hands!
Did you hear about the bones they found on the moon?… It seems like the cow did not make it.
What do you call a clock on the moon?… A lunartick.
- What’s the moon goddess’ favourite James Bond movie?… Diana the Day. (or Moonraker)
Moon Landing After the Americans went to the Moon, the Soviets announced that they would be sending a man to the Sun. The engineers objected. “If you send a man to the Sun, he will burn up!” “What do you think I am, stupid?” he replied. “We’ll send him at night!” Sun or Moon?