Top 3 Joke Pages
- Why does a moon rock taste better than an Earth rock?… It’s a little meteor! (Top Geography Jokes)
- After his first meal on the moon, the 22nd century astronaut said the food was good but the place lacked atmosphere.
- Why didn’t the Dog Star laugh at the joke?… It was too Sirius!
- Why couldn’t the astronaut book a room on the moon?… Because it was full! (Full Moon Jokes)
- How does the man in the moon cut his hair?… Eclipse it. (Full Moon Jokes)
- What kind of songs do the planets like to sing?… Nep-tunes!
- What was the name of the first satellite to orbit the Earth?… The moon. (Full Moon Jokes)
- What does Michael Jackson have in common with the NASA?… It’s been decades since their first moon walk. (Full Moon Jokes)
- When do astronauts have lunch?… At launch time.
- My sibling kept asking me about the orbits of planets and the amount of area swept in any given time. I had to ask him: “Am I my brother’s Kepler?”
- What is Avogadro teaching his astronomy class about?… The molar system! (Top Chemistry Jokes)
- Why wasn’t the moon hungry?… Because it was full! (Full Moon Jokes)
- Which part of the universe did Avogadro like to study?… the Molkey Way! (Top Chemistry Jokes)
- A neutrino walks into a bar… and keeps right on going …
- First star I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish I might
Oh wait, it’s just a satellite
- “There’s just one thing I can promise you about the outer space program – your tax dollar will go further.” Wernher von Braun
- Why is an astronaut like a football player?… They both want touchdowns! (365 Sports Jokes & Top Football Jokes)
- A neutron goes into a bar and asks the bartender, “How much for a beer?” The bartender replies, “For you, no charge.”