My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
My Town Tutors is company designed by a teacher for teachers. We are a national directory of U.S. teachers who tutor. A teacher can register for $12 a year and earn up to $5,000 tutoring!
To attract teachers to our website, we are compiling the World’s Best Jokes for teachers!
Our goal is to have the best school appropriate jokes for special days.
The following joke pages are list on the 1st page of a google search. The google search term is listing in “quotations.”
- Top Tutoring Jokes: How often does a chemistry tutor tell a joke?… periodically. (Top Chemistry Jokes)
- 101 Math Jokes: What goes up and never comes down?… Your Age
- “School Jokes” 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile! What do you find in an empty nose?…fingerprints
- “Back to School Jokes“ Teacher: Everybody hand in your homework, please. Students: Teacher, it’s the first day of school. We didn’t have any homework. Teacher: That’s right, and that’s the last excuse for not doing your homework that I’ll accept for the rest of the year.
- Last Day of School Jokes: A book never written: “The Last Day of School?” by Wendy Belring (Top K-12 Jokes)
- Summer School Jokes: Why did the M&M go to summer school?… Because he really wanted to be a Smartie!
- Top Winter Jokes for Teachers: What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?… Frostbite (Top Halloween Jokes)
- Snow Day Jokes for Teachers: What does Jack Frost like best about school?… Snow and tell. (Top Elementary School Jokes)
- Spring Jokes for Teachers: If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?… Pilgrims! (Top Social Studies Jokes, Top Massachusetts Jokes & Top Thanksgiving Day Jokes)
- April 1st: April Fool’s Day Jokes for Teachers
- Final Four: Top Final Four Basketball Jokes
- Frozen Four: Top Frozen Four Hockey Jokes
- “March Madness Jokes for Teachers” What did the march say to all the madness?… What’s all that bracket.
- March 14th: “Pi Day Jokes for Teachers” 3.14% of Sailors are PI rates! (Top Pirate Jokes)
- March 17th: “St. Patrick’s Day Jokes for Teachers” (Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig Oraibh! – Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!) Knock Knock …. Who’s there? ….Irish!… Irish Who? …. Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- “Biology Jokes for Teachers” Why didn’t the skeleton go to the school dance?… He didn’t have anybody to take. (any BODY)
- “Chemistry Jokes for Teachers” What did one mole say to the other?… We make great chemistry together.
- “Geography Jokes for Teachers” What do you call a teapot of boiling water on top of Mount Everest?… A high-pot-in-use. (Top Math Jokes of All-Time)
- “Social Studies Jokes“
- “Physics Jokes for Teachers” Why can’t you trust an atom?… They make up everything
By Grade Level
- “Kindergarten Jokes for Teachers” What flies around the kindergarten room at night?… The alpha-BAT
- “Elementary School Jokes” Why are fish so smart?… They live in schools!