My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
- Knock knockout?…Who is there?…Boo… Boo Who?… Don’t cry! We promise for find the best Dr. Suess jokes! more good seasonal jokes and hundreds of Top U.S. Teachers who Tutor! Find one today!
- Why doesn’t the Grinch like knock knock jokes?… Because there’s always Whos there!
- What Dr. Suess baseball book was never published?… “The Cat at Bat!” (Top Baseball Jokes)
- What is Sam-I-am’s middle name?… “I”
- What do you wear to show you care that it’s Dr. Seuss’ birthday on this early March winter day?… a hat!
We are hoping to find some great Dr. Suess Jokes to share for Read Across America!
As we look for great jokes! Enjoy some great quotes!
Dr. Seuss has inspired so many readers both young and old.
Here are a few quotes that we would like to share.
Congratulations! Today is your day!
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
- Only you can control your future.
- So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.
- The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
- Today is gone. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
- Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
- Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- All alone! Whether you like it or not, alone is something you’ll be quite a lot.
- I’m afraid sometimes you’ll play lonely games too, games you can’t win because you’ll play against you.
- You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.
- So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s A Great Balancing Act.
- Words and pictures are yin and yang. Married, they produce a progeny more interesting than either parent.Be awesome! Be a book nut!
- If you’d never been born, then you might be an Isn’t! An Isn’t has no fun at all. No, he disn’t.
- Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
- You are you. Now, isn’t that pleasant?
- You’re in pretty good shape for the shape you are in. I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
- I’m sorry to say so but, sadly it’s true that bang-ups and hang-ups can happen to you.
- It’s a troublesome world. All the people who’re in it are troubled with troubles almost every minute. You ought to be thankful, a whole heaping lot, for the places and people you’re lucky you’re not.
- Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more …
- A person’s a person, no matter how small.
- I know, up on top you are seeing great sights, but down here at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
- Kid, you’ll move mountains! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So…get on your way!”