My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
- Where did Columbus first land in America?… On his feet! (Top Biology Jokes)
- Columbus’ Father: I don’t care what you’ve discovered, Christopher. You could have written. (Top Father’s Day Jokes & Top Father’s Day Quotes)
- Let’s celebrate Columbus Day by walking into someone’s house and telling them we live there now!
- The teacher stood at the front of the room. “Does anybody know what this Monday is?” About half of the students raised their hands. The teacher pointed to one of them. “It’s Columbus Day!” he crowed. The teacher smiled. “It is. Does anybody know why we celebrate it?” This time, only one student raised her hand. “It’s the day the Indians discovered Columbus!” (180 School Jokes)
- How was Columbus’s ship like an avid shopper?… They’re both driven by sales!
- The teacher was telling the story of Christopher Columbus and how many thought that the world was flat. Then she had mentioned that the world was really round and… got interrupted… “Miss Smith, the world is square, not round,” said Johnny. “No, it’s round Johnny. Who told you it was square?” replied the teacher. “My older brother. He claims he’s been to all 4 corners of the earth.” (Top Geography Jokes)
- What happened when Columbus was shot at by an Indian?… He had an arrow miss. (Top Archery Jokes)
- Why did the hungry Columbus eat the last candle?… He wanted a light snack.
- Who was the first cat to discover America?… Christopher Columpuss!
- What would you get if you crossed Columbus Day with Halloween?… Ghoulumbus Day! (Top Halloween Jokes)
- What’s the difference between one of Columbus’s sailors and a monster?… One left his Spain behind and the other left his brain behind! (Top Halloween Jokes)
- Columbus went around the world in 1492. That isn’t a lot of strokes when you consider the course. Lee Trevino (Top Golf Jokes)
- America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up. Oscar Wilde