Soccer Jokes: Top Soccer Jokes
My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
- Why did the soccer ball quit the team?… It was tired of being kicked around.
- Why do soccer players do well in school?… Because they know how to use their heads.
- What is a ghost’s favorite position in soccer?… Ghoul keeper. (101 Halloween Jokes)
- What game do girls dislike?… Soccer (sock her).
- When is a soccer player like a judge?… When he sits on the bench.
- How do we know that soccer referees are happy?…. Because they whistle while they work.
- What kind of soccer team cries when it loses?… A bawl (ball) club.
- Why isn’t soccer played in the jungle always fair?… Because of the cheetahs (cheaters).
- What happens to a soccer player who loses his eyesight?… He becomes a referee.
- Why do soccer players make the honor roll in school?… Because they know how to use their heads.
- What do you call an person from (country of your choice) in the World Cup Final?… Referee.
- Why do so many Americans play soccer?… So they don’t have to watch it on TV.
- What’s the difference between (country of your choice)’s world cup soccer squad and a teabag?… A tea bag stays in the cup longer.
What’s the difference between (country of your choice) and an albatross?…An albatross has got two decent wings.
What is the difference between (country of your choice) and the Bermuda triangle?… The bermuda triangle has three points.
How did the football pitch get all wet?… The players dribbled all over it.
What happens when the opposition cross the halfway line against (country of your choice)?… They score.
What do you call a (country of your choice) soccer fan with an IQ of 10?… Supremely gifted!
How do soccer players stay cool during a game?… They stand near the fans!
Why did the soccer player bring string to the game?… So he could tie the score