My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. If you are a teacher who tutors, consider registering with us. Teachers set the hourly rate and keep 100% of the fees! One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
Check out our list of 50 Great Quotes for Moms!
- What did the mother rope say to her child?…“Don’t be knotty.”
- What did the digital clock say to its mother?… “Look, Ma! No hands!”
- What did the mother broom say to the baby broom?… It’s time to go to sweep!
- Mom, what is it like to have the best child in the world?… I don’t know, go ask your grandparents.
- Larry’s mother had four children. Three were named North, South and West. What was her other child’s name? … Larry.
- A police recruit was asked during the exam, ‘What would you do if you had to arrest your own mother?’ He answered, ‘Call for backup.’
- What did the mother bullet say to the daddy bullet?… “We’re gonna have a BB!”
- Son: Why is a computer so smart?… Mom: It listens to its motherboard.
- Sunday school teacher: Tell me, do you say prayers before eating?… Student: No, ma’am, I don’t have to. My mom’s a good cook.
- Dad: Why did you chop the joke book in half? Son: Mom said to cut the comedy.
- Mom, why did the chicken cross the road?… I don’t know, go ask your dad!
- Why do mother kangaroos hate rainy days?… Because their kids have to play inside!
- Mother to son: I’m warning you. If you fall out of that tree and break both your legs, don’t come running to me!
- How come the mother needle got mad at the baby needle?… It was way past its threadtime!
- Mother to daughter advice: Cook a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
But teach a man to fish and you get rid of him for the whole weekend.
- Son: I think my mom’s getting serious about straightening up my room once and for all. Dad: How do you know? Son: She’s learning to drive a bulldozer.
- Baby snake: Mommy, are we poisonous? Mother snake: Yes, son.Why? Baby snake: I just bit my tongue!
- Son: Dad, do you know the difference between a pack of cookies and a pack of elephants? Dad: No. Son: Then it’s a good thing Mom does the grocery shopping!