My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. If you are a teacher who tutors, consider registering with us. Teachers set the hourly rate and keep 100% of the fees! One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
- Did you hear the joke about Arbor Day?… It’ll leaf you laughing!
- Did you hear the joke about the oak tree?… It’s acorny one!
- What is a tree’s least favorite month?… Sep-timber!
- Did you hear the one about the redwood?… It’s tree-mendous!
- Why was the pine tree sent to its room?… Because it was being knotty!
- What did the tree wear to the pool party?… Swimming trunks!
- How do trees get on the internet?… They log in.
- Why did you give the tree some aspirin?… Because I heard it was a sycamore!
- What kind of tree is often found in the kitchen?… A pantry!
- Why was the tree drooling?… It was a dogwood.