If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!
My Town Tutors loves a good laugh. Over the years we have acquired many jokes for teachers. Hopefully you find them useful and can have some fun with them.
- Why is Valentine’s Day the best day for a celebration?… Because you can really party hearty!
- Did Adam and Eve ever have a date?… No, but they had an Apple.
- What did one oar say to the other?… “Can I interest you in a little row-mance?”
- Why is lettuce the most loving vegetable?… Because it’s all heart.
- What did the pencil say to the paper?… I dot my i’s on you!
- What did the light bulb say to the switch?… You turn me on.
- Do you have a date for Valentines Day?… Yes, February 14th.
- “I can’t be your Valentine for medical reasons.”…“Really?”… “Yeah, you make me sick!”
- What did the Valentine’s Day card say to the stamp?… Stick with me and you’ll go places!
- What did one light bulb say to the other?… I love you a whole watt!
- What do you call two birds in love?…. Tweethearts!
- What did the caveman give his wife on Valentine’s Day?… Ughs and kisses!
- What did the boy squirrel say to the girl squirrel on Valentine’s Day?… I’m nuts about you!
- What did the girl squirrel say to the boy squirrel on Valentine’s Day?… You’re nuts so bad yourself!
- What is the difference between a calendar and single person?… A calendar has a date on Valentine’s day.
- Why did the banana go out with the prune for Valentine’s Day?… Because he couldn’t get a date.
- Do skunks celebrate Valentine’s Day?… Sure, they’re very scent-imental!
- What did the elephant say to his girlfriend?… I love you a ton!
- What does a carpet salesman give his wife for Valentine’s Day?… Rugs and kisses!
- What do you call a very small Valentine’s?… A Valentiny!
- What is a vampire’s sweetheart called?… His ghoul-friend.
- What did the drum say to his Valentine?… My heart beats for you!
- What did the owl say to his Valentine?… Owl be yours!
- What did the cat say to his Valentine?… You’re purr-fect for me!
- If your aunt ran off to get married, what would you call her?… Antelope.