My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
The following jokes are taken from the Top Super Bowl Jokes list.
- What does a bad football team and possums have in common?… Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!
- Did you hear that some NFL football teams don’t have a website?… They can’t string three “Ws” together.
- What’s the difference between a quarterback and a baby?… One takes the snap, the other takes a nap.
- What did the football say to the punter?… “I get a kick out of you.”
- Where do quarterbacks go when they get old?… Out to pass-ture.
- What football play should you be suspicious of?… The quarterback sneak.
- If you want to sack the Dolphins quarterback, what should you use? … A fishing tackle.
- What do you call 53 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl?… ALL the NFL teams not in the Super Bowl.
- Why did the poor quarterback have his receivers cross at midfield?… Because he was trying to make ends meet.
- What do you call a lineman’s kids?… Chips off the old blocker.