My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
Celebrate Geography Awareness Week with these great geography jokes.
- What do you call a map guide to Alcatraz?…A con-tour map.
- What do John Wayne and a map key have in common?…Both are legends.
- Why do paper maps never win at poker?…Because they always fold.
- Why was longitude boiling mad?…Because it was 360 degrees.
- Why are maps like fish?….Both have scales.
- What is smarter, longitude or latitude?…Longitude, because it has 360 degrees
- What do geographers grow in their gardens?…Compass roses.
Why didn’t the map projection finish his speech?…He was interrupted.
- What country does a pirate love to sail his ship to?…AARRRGHentina!
- How can you tell that compasses and scales are intelligent?…Because they’re all graduated.
What nationality are you on the way to the bathroom?… Russian
What nationality are you while you are in the bathroom?… European
What nationality are you while you when you leave the bathroom?… Finnish
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!