My Town Tutors has a goal to be a great resource for parents and teachers. We have a blog that focuses on topics of interest for both of these groups. We have a 50 day challenge to connect with teachers in all 50 states. We also are the official tutoring company of US teachers.
We always love sharing great resources. We decided to compile our most viewed blogs for each school year (June 1st – May 31st). We hope you enjoy.
A huge THANK YOU to all our guest bloggers. We are so happy for their contributions. Enjoy!
Who will be #1?
- Teachers: Top 10 Tips for Successful Grant Writing by Genein Letford (@GeneinLetford)
- How Reading Affects Your Child’s Success by @Booksforchildrn
- Should You Be Using Exit Slips in the Classroom? by Paula L. Naugle (@plnaugle)
- 2 Great Demonstrations for Teaching Digestion by @TeachWithFergy
- Should Kids Miss School for a Disney Trip? by @CO_MtnMom
- Top 10 Things A Student Should Never Say to a Teacher
- Can you Child Read Too Much? by @Booksforchildrn
- 30 Great Tips for Coaching a U6 Soccer Team by Carrie Dotson
- A Whistle-Stop Tour: DCD/Dyspraxia in School-Aged Children by Fiona Peters (@fiona_peters1)
- 100 Easy Lessons to Teach Your Toddler by Sonny
- Blog Like the Big Dogs! 7 Tips for Rookie Bloggers! by Bobbi Capwell (@BobbiC07)
- Bridging the Parent-Teacher Communication Gap by @principalpc
- Aspiring Teacher is “Overwhelmed” By Teachers on Twitter by Maggie Moran (@maggie_moran10)
- Sigmund Freud: The “Tip of the Iceberg” by Mariza Tseka of breakforyourbrain.com
- Student Engagement: 5 Tips for Making Education Fun by Denise Fawcett Facey (@Edufacey)
17. Writing Tutors: Great Tips for Tutoring by Maria Rainier
28. How To Engage Students? 6 Proven Ways to Engage Students by Jeromie Heath (@TeachHeath)
29. Venus, the Morning Star: Interesting Facts from NASA Expert by Dr. Claudia Alexander (@claudiauthorsci)
34. Math Bus: Climb Aboard for a Fun Way to Learn Math! by Henk Jurriens (@themathbus)
36. 21 Reasons to Become a Teacher: Heroes of the Classroom by Katrina Fried (@kfbooks)
38. Top 10 Job Search Mistakes by Recent College Graduates by Diksha
39. Lets All Connect For Dot Day and Make Our Mark On The World! by Shannon Miller (@shannonmmiller)
41. 4 Reasons Both Teachers and Kids Need Recess by Jack Meyer
46. Private Flute Lessons: Helping Your Flute Students Stand Out by Shelby Colgan (@ShelbyColgan)
48. Liberal Arts Music Education Resonates For Today’s Students by Henry Hoagland (@MakeYourMusic)