My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
We listed the one-liners first and the longer ones toward the end.
- What did the Buffalo say to his son?… Bye-son
- What do you call your dad when he falls through the ice?…A POPsicle!
- A Father’s Day book never written: “Fatherly Advice” by Buck L. Upson.
- Why do fathers who golf take an extra pair of socks?…In case they get a hole in one!
- Teacher (on phone): You say Michael has a cold and can’t come to school today? To whom am I speaking?…Voice: This is my father.
- Science teacher: When is the boiling point reached?…Science student: When my father sees my report card!
- Son: For $20, I’ll be good…Dad: Oh, yeah? When I was your age, I was good for nothing.
- Dad: You’ll never amount to anything because you procrastinate…Son: Oh yeah? Just you wait!
- Boy: What does your father do for a living? Friend: He’s a magician. He performs tricks, like sawing people in half. Boy: Do you have any brothers or sisters? Friend: Yep, four half-sisters and a half-brother.
- Four men are in the hospital waiting room because their wives are having babies. A nurse goes up to the first guy and says, “Congratulations! You’re the father of twins.” “That’s odd,” answers the man. “I work for the Minnesota Twins!” A nurse says to the second guy, “Congratulations! You’re the father of triplets!” “That’s weird,” answers the second man. “I work for the 3M company!” A nurse tells the third man, “Congratulations! You’re the father of quadruplets!” “That’s strange,” he answers. “I work for the Four Seasons hotel!” The last man is groaning and banging his head against the wall. “What’s wrong?” the others ask. “I work for 7 Up!”